This set of web-pages presents an overview of our research on the ‘micro-ecology of contact and segregation’. Browse, using the table of contents on the left hand side of this page, and you will find
- An overview of what we mean by ‘micro-ecology of contact’, and how we use it in our research
- Descriptions of some completed, and current projects
- Copies of our papers (password protected, please email us if you want access)
- A bibliography of selected articles that are relevant to ‘the micro-ecology of contact and segregation’
- Some software we developed in the course of our research
- A list of links to relevant online resources
Much of the work represented on this website has focused on social change in post-apartheid South Africa. However, we believe that the micro-ecological dimensions of contact and segregation have a broader relevance, and we hope you find the site useful for your own research.